JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your work looks great! Maybe someday i will have you build me one. We probably already talked about this but are you turning down the original barrels or using a B barrel?

When I can find spares, b's, I use them . Otherwise I turn down the original
I will keep my eyes open for you! I have several NOS B's. Didn't Luther have some for sale? I bought an HD (medium profile) barrel from him a while back and it was pretty pricey. I have a 6 3/4 HD that has quite a bit of holster wear on the barrel and thought I would see if the bluing on an accessory barrel would be close, but it wasn't. I was able to get a perfect 6 3/4 HD that turned out to be one of the Vault Guns which was an awesome score. So the holstered gun is in limbo now!

I will keep my eyes open for you! I have several NOS B's. Didn't Luther have some for sale? I bought an HD (medium profile) barrel from him a while back and it was pretty pricey. I have a 6 3/4 HD that has quite a bit of holster wear on the barrel and thought I would see if the bluing on an accessory barrel would be close, but it wasn't. I was able to get a perfect 6 3/4 HD that turned out to be one of the Vault Guns which was an awesome score.
His barrels were gone by the time I noticed his stuff was for sale .

Here you go buddy!

Hmmm! So if the gun is in my C&R book and you build it does it have to go through a Wa. FFL SOT from you or do I do the paperwork through you and then it comes back to my C&R?
Service and return to you direct. BUT you need to form 4 the silencer through a WA SOT

Service and return to you direct. BUT you need to form 4 the silencer through a WA SOT
I haven't done a form 4. You would provide me/him with the specs and we go from there? I haven't talked with my guy yet, he probably already knows what to do.

Exterior of the suppressor is exact reproduction of the originals? The gun is probably way nicer than I should start with but it's a spare parkerized version.

Externally the same , internally quite different, much more modern. HDMs were bad tech from the beginning. It's like Bell labs had never heard of Maxims patents. In any case when the gun is done I take the removable suppressor off and send it to your 02 or 03 dealer who handles the form 4 for you. I transfer it to him on a form 3 which is very fast. The form 4 not so fast but it is a simple process. $200 excise tax.

Externally the same , internally quite different, much more modern. HDMs were bad tech from the beginning. It's like Bell labs had never heard of Maxims patents. In any case when the gun is done I take the removable suppressor off and send it to your 02 or 03 dealer who handles the form 4 for you. I transfer it to him on a form 3 which is very fast. The form 4 not so fast but it is a simple process. $200 excise tax.
Thanks for the info, I have to see how the new laws in Wa. look in their final versions and whether I'm going to stay in this state. We will be talking more in the future about this.

Did a little work to one today

IMG-1147.jpg IMG-1148.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top