JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Unless you’re one of the chosen few, you’re on your own."

Good. I'm pretty certain the LAST place I would like to be is underground with a sh** load of self-appointed bureaucratic weasels.

You fear-mongering again, JJ?

How you been comrade?!:s0162:

Don't know what's coming...but I agree with EZ. No way I'm going underground with liars, cheats and scoundrels.

Maybe you're as old as I am and remember, run, duck and cover? You imagine some nuclear raid and wraping your arms around your head under the desk???

Why hasn't the main stream media reported that Fukushima had a meltdown at reactor 1 today??? I mean meltdown! They can't find the fuel rods!!!

These are the same people that are going underground...I say "Hasta la vista, Baby!"

Will

Hey Will my commie brother :s0112::s0112: How are you and what have you been up to?

I get bored with the same old threads like "Does this gun make my butt look too big?" So I look for the unusual to release the boredom here.:s0155:

Plus the more people think the better off we will all be. Of course we have some good thinkers here at this site and some stinkers :s0096: I am afraid you fit in the last catagory :s0112::s0112:

Later comrade :s0114::s0114:
jj

OK, am I wrong to fantasize about cruising by the entrance with a D-10 and doing a little berm building once they had the door closed????

That's funny because I was thinking we should weld the door shut once they were inside. I say weld it shut then burry it! :)

An ironic thought about it though. The upper crest of society living underground like a bunch of rats makes me a bit giddy inside :)

Another point id like to make is the link in the OP was posted on May 9th. OBL was killed on May 1st. So I'm to guess that his pics were taken just prior or just after the news that OBL was killed. I saw a copy of the HLD teletype of the OBL alert (although I wasn't allowed to read it :() it was 15 FEET LONG. I was told that HLS went to high alert and if you notice in the first pic in the article he was at the national archive center which has been on the map for 50 years. Basicly this is a bunch of paranoid hog wash. Fanatics just really scare me sometimes :(

In about 1970, some friends and I were camping, listening to crazy AM radio in the middle of the night. There was a survivalist show, and the callers sounded sort of familiar now -- "The end is coming. Can all the foods you can. We'll all live underground. Or in the woods, eating snakes. Shooting each other to survive the death of America and the rise of world communism."

Even as an 11 year old, it sounded nutty. We kids laughed the night away. That was 41 years ago. And all those canned foods? I sometimes chuckle wondering what happened to them.

So thanks for helping me relive a funny childhood moment.

In about 1970, some friends and I were camping, listening to crazy AM radio in the middle of the night. There was a survivalist show, and the callers sounded sort of familiar now -- "The end is coming. Can all the foods you can. We'll all live underground. Or in the woods, eating snakes. Shooting each other to survive the death of America and the rise of world communism."

I think this kind of thing has been going on long before then, as far as religion goes the end has been predicted and failed to end hundreds of time over the last 2000 years.

Even as an 11 year old, it sounded nutty. We kids laughed the night away. That was 41 years ago. And all those canned foods? I sometimes chuckle wondering what happened to them.

Having friends you mean? :s0131:

:s0112:

" I sometimes chuckle wondering what happened to them. "

Most of them are retired from their government jobs and surf the net trying to be witty. The rest got out of debt and became free men to the point where government now pays them.

jj

Funny a government guy saying the survivalist were all stupid. Yet his government has allready got sites like the one shown. Yep, funny

Living under those conditions is not worth living. That said, anyone that thinks having food stores is silly, enjoy your starvation in the coming collapse.

Of course, it is true that the world elite have what are in fact underground communities for themselves all lined up (Norway, Africa) the best we can do is a shipping container LOL. So, like I said, you have to ask yourself do you want to live under those conditions for months or more? No thanks.

The real threat in our immediate future is the collapse orchestrated by the banking elite. A cakewalk for them because the American people are so brainwashed and gullible. Many know a collapse is coming. Only a very, very few know who is doing it to them and why.

"A CNN poll conducted in June found that almost half of Americans now think that another Great Depression is "very likely" or "somewhat likely" to occur within the next 12 months." -- Ding! Ding! - give these people a cookie for at least knowing that much.

Since it is of paramount importance to the 98% that they think within the hive mentality and not think for themselves, believing only what gives them acceptance and comfort, it will be a while before the truth really settles in with the masses. By that time, it will be too late. All their savings and resources will be gone and they will not be mentally prepared for "Greece, but with guns." People have had access to truths about our Ponzi economy for many years now but refused to lift a finger. Now, it is too late. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXt1cayx0hs (15 years ago we were warned in detail as to what we would be facing now, but we cared more about sports and entertainments)

These are the last of the good times believe it or not. Live it up while you still can. Walk down the street, take a deep breath. Enjoy the view.

I really do agree, with all you've said. However to me living somewhere like this <broken link removed> would not be too bad given the circumstances. That place is alot nicer than my house! Although the location sucks. There was one like that in eastern washington on that site last time I went to it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top