JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing new here the History channel has done full hour long shows on the various Bunkers built by the gov to protect its own. Granted there maybe new versions and some not commonly known about but there out there.

heck how many backyards still have bomb shelters built around the cuban missile crisis? I know of two of them.

When I said not worth it, I said not worth it for us. The elite banking families have literal underground communities/cities that we are not privy to know about (and no they wouldn't be shown on the government History channel). Dick Cheney was being interviewing one day and was in a foul mood. A reporter kept asking him what would happen if DC was blown up. He said don't worry. There is a complete secondary government underground (literally) ready to take over in minutes. The reporter asked what he meant by that and the interview was done. Sometimes people in power or their puppets blab about things by mistake.

When I said not worth it I meant in an underground bunker that one of us could afford. These people have trillions to spend on such things and I am sure what they have made for themselves rivals a Las Vegas Hotel. Bill Gates chipped in billions to have his place in the underground Norway facility. Bill would qualify as an underground bum pushing a shopping cart compared to the truly wealthy families involved in such a project.

The elite know about such things like Earth polar axis shifting and are trying to prep for that if it happens again; it has happened many times.

That is why we find Mammoths frozen in the act of eating green foliage at the North Pole, archeologists dig up giant shark fossils in Montana, or find traces of underwater cities and roads. No guesswork required. The Earth has shifted its poles before. When that happens, the Earth is like an Etch-A-Sketch and 99% of life starts over. A powerful Chilean earthquake caused the Earth's axis to shift 3%. That is nothing compared to what gravitational bodies passing us in space can do.

No need to dwell on such things, but they are fact and they are probable events. Facts that the elite families are paranoid about and are doing what they can to survive unlike the rest of us. In the scheme of things we are cockroaches, and useless eaters.

Bill Gates chipped in billions to have his place in the underground Norway facility. Bill would qualify as an underground bum pushing a shopping cart compared to the truly wealthy families involved in such a project.

You must not be talking about Thee Bill Gates,founder of Microsoft,because I believe he is still in the top 5 richest people in the world.If he's pushing a shopping cart,it's with Warren Buffet and the Waltons (you know,from Wally world?)
Not too many have anywhere near the money he has given to feed African children

This doesn't seem too far fetched,as all it would be is an investment if not needed for a bunker right a way.
But I believe they will be using it in my Grandson's lifetime.

Try to imagine it though. Hidding in a box while the world and people you knew were dying right outside the door. Knowing that you will never smell fresh air again, See the Ocean, drive a car with the windows down, See the stars, trees, go fishing, etc, etc.
if that's living then I don't think I want in on that. Besides, what do you think these bunkers will look like in a few years when the foods gone?

I'd rather die brave then live a coward...........or supper!

It would be wonderful for all the politicions to go hide in bunkers like this. It would so simplifie their burial:s0112::s0112::s0112: NAAAA that is just the wrong way to think;)

jj

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads