JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy everyone,

My name is Tony, I'm 41 and an 8yr. U.S. Army Infantry veteran. I have served all over Central (and sometimes South) America back in the 80's... I finished my tour of Duty as an Infantry Drill Sergeant for 3yrs. and got out in '93. I acquired a few weapons back then, but haven't been really "into them" I suppose due to my military background and viewing them much the same as I would a hammer, drill or saw... just another tool for a specific job.

Well that is over and I'm back into them, so I have been playing "catch-up" and feeling out what is in my general area! I own a Colt AR-15A2 Sporter-II, a Galil .308, a Mossberg 500 12ga., a Beretta 92F, a S&W .357 Highway Patrolman, and a Ithaca 1911 Nat'l Match .45ACP... as well as a few other misc. rifles. I'm also in the process of building an M4A3 with a bunch of planned goodies!

Anyway thanks for reading!

-Tony

Thanks for the welcome folks! Perhaps we'll wind up meeting sometime if/when I can find the time to go to any events/activities in our state.

(and as for the military service... you're welcome! salute.gif )

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top