JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy everyone,

My name is Tony, I'm 41 and an 8yr. U.S. Army Infantry veteran. I have served all over Central (and sometimes South) America back in the 80's... I finished my tour of Duty as an Infantry Drill Sergeant for 3yrs. and got out in '93. I acquired a few weapons back then, but haven't been really "into them" I suppose due to my military background and viewing them much the same as I would a hammer, drill or saw... just another tool for a specific job.

Well that is over and I'm back into them, so I have been playing "catch-up" and feeling out what is in my general area! I own a Colt AR-15A2 Sporter-II, a Galil .308, a Mossberg 500 12ga., a Beretta 92F, a S&W .357 Highway Patrolman, and a Ithaca 1911 Nat'l Match .45ACP... as well as a few other misc. rifles. I'm also in the process of building an M4A3 with a bunch of planned goodies!

Anyway thanks for reading!

-Tony

Thanks for the welcome folks! Perhaps we'll wind up meeting sometime if/when I can find the time to go to any events/activities in our state.

(and as for the military service... you're welcome! salute.gif )

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top