Just dropping by to say howdy

Howdy everyone,

My name is Tony, I'm 41 and an 8yr. U.S. Army Infantry veteran. I have served all over Central (and sometimes South) America back in the 80's... I finished my tour of Duty as an Infantry Drill Sergeant for 3yrs. and got out in '93. I acquired a few weapons back then, but haven't been really "into them" I suppose due to my military background and viewing them much the same as I would a hammer, drill or saw... just another tool for a specific job.

Well that is over and I'm back into them, so I have been playing "catch-up" and feeling out what is in my general area! I own a Colt AR-15A2 Sporter-II, a Galil .308, a Mossberg 500 12ga., a Beretta 92F, a S&W .357 Highway Patrolman, and a Ithaca 1911 Nat'l Match .45ACP... as well as a few other misc. rifles. I'm also in the process of building an M4A3 with a bunch of planned goodies!

Anyway thanks for reading!

-Tony

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Little Shop!
    I went in the place several weeks ago while visiting my kid at school. I ended up buying a new set of electronic ear muffs as my old ones were...
  • Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    My go-to
    Neil has been nothing but professional, helpful and fair since I was a brand new shooter. He and his staff treat everyone with respect and you...
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    Completely unhappy!
    Not happy, customer service is highly lacking, and the male employees are rude. We wont be back!!
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
Top Bottom