JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If this isn't the right forum if someone can direct me where to post this.
What's the values on a Springfield 87A? It's in good condition. Also what's the value on a Revelation Model 110 (Western Auto Supply)? It's also in good condition.

3DA0A2EA-91C4-4203-8410-7248E67C356F.jpeg 0E5A60E2-AF1E-4907-9CEC-663D95B5ADA2.jpeg

Firearm values can vary wildly...from one area of the country and from one time or another.
Right now where I live...
Those rifles would probably go for about $100-$125...Assuming the bores are good and all are in working order.
Please notice I said "about"...
Andy

That's a YMMV thing. Ive wanted a functional 87A for years- just cuz the first firearm I shot was an 87A at age 7. Belonged to a very patient Uncle Zeke who carefully tutored me on firing it down on the family farm.... Zeke was a hunter on the farmstead and kept the coons and badgers in their place and took eatin game as well. A somewhat eccentric codger but my generally favorite uncle, mainly cuz he would spend time with what must have been an annoying nephew...

A couple of methods for determining value which is loosely "what will someone pay".
Gunbroker.com can be searched for completed sales which will tell you what someone actually paid.

You can also have a blue book of values give you an idea....sometimes.
Here's a quote from Fjiestad's blue book of gun values which is kind of a letdown
"
SPRINGFIELD ARMS CO.
Previous assumed business name of Stevens Arms during the Savage era. Many long arm variations were marked with this company listing even though Savage manufactured the guns. Most were average quality utilitarian firearms and most have a current value in the $75-$300 range depending on configuration and condition."

" Stevens made a wide variety of inexpensive, utilitarian rifles that, to date, have attracted mostly shooting interest, but little collector interest. A listing of these models may be found in the back of this text under "Serialization."

Firearm values can vary wildly...from one area of the country and from one time or another.
Right now where I live...
Those rifles would probably go for about $100-$125...Assuming the bores are good and all are in working order.
Please notice I said "about"...
Andy
Thank you

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR