JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

My name is Thomas. Born and raised in the PNW. I'm into firearms and weapons of all stripes but my passion is black powder, mostly from 1750-1860. I always have neat stuff for sale, from swords and muskets to halberds and Soviet helmets. If you're after anything in particular, especially historical, just shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to help you locate it. Put simply, the further back in time we go, the more knowledge I've got to share. AA-12? I know it's mostly black plastic and it goes bang. 1842 Springfield? How many hours of background would you like, on the first ever factory-made weapon with interchangeable parts?

If you have any Mosins for sale, especially 91/30's, PM me. I'm always, always, *always* buying Mosins!

Last Edited:
Oh those days.

1662398618698.png

IIRC my first MN cost me about $100 or $105 at Big 5. It had a Hex receiver (no extra cost for that feature) complete with the sling and accessories kit.

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Oh, I've been here for years. But thank you for the welcome. Like the title says, NWF was sending automated messages about finishing my account set up, I finally got tired of it. You win robot.

Trash No Land's a solid campaign. I'm actually one step ahead on my firing range. I use fallen logs as target set ups, and my targets are potatoes. Satisfying when they explode (especially when you hit them with a .69 caliber musket ball), they leave no mess behind, super cheap, and best of all, you leave every time hungry for some fries.

Hello everyone,

My name is Thomas. Born and raised in the PNW. I'm into firearms and weapons of all stripes but my passion is black powder, mostly from 1750-1860. I always have neat stuff for sale, from swords and muskets to halberds and Soviet helmets. If you're after anything in particular, especially historical, just shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to help you locate it. Put simply, the further back in time we go, the more knowledge I've got to share. AA-12? I know it's mostly black plastic and it goes bang. 1842 Springfield? How many hours of background would you like, on the first ever factory-made weapon with interchangeable parts?

If you have any Mosins for sale, especially 91/30's, PM me. I'm always, always, *always* buying Mosins!
Welcome aboard, like the scope of interest as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top