JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think I may have just bought the most beautiful gun in the world. I have always loved Beretta pistols but this gun made me so tingly in my bathing suit area that I almost felt unsafe. I just about had to call for an adult. It is the collaboration between Wilson Combat and Beretta to produce the most awesome Beretta 92G Brigadier in history.

beretta-brigadier-tactical-1.jpg

Nice picture, Nice handgun. The most beautiful in the world? Mmm, Dunno about that.

As they say, Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.... Or something to that effect.

If she makes your man sausage tingle and you feel all glitter and rainbows, I am happy for you both.

That is a piece of fricken art! The question is will it perform as good as it looks or will she just lay there on her back without a moan....
I would love to see how she performs against my CZ75BSA

Glock = A different kind of beauty. It's a ''Beauty is, as beauty dose'' Type of gun. ;)

There is nothing beautiful about a Glock. It is a tool and intended to be used. It may be perfection in a tool (I don't think so but what ever, I still own several of them), still does not make it beautiful.

Beauty also does not have to be the best at what it does. How many smokin hot women are out there that have the intellect of a box of rocks?

Last Edited:
There is nothing beautiful about a Glock. It is a tool and intended to be used. It may be perfection in a tool (I don't think so but what ever, I still own several of them), still does not make it beautiful.

Beauty also does not have to be the best at what it does. How many smokin how women are out there that have the intelligence of a box of rocks?

I was totally goofing with you guys.
Glocks are ugly, But I have 3.
Unless your talking about the Op's glocks. His are purty.

;)Beautiful Pistol!

That is a piece of fricken art! The question is will it perform as good as it looks or will she just lay there on her back without a moan....
I would love to see how she performs against my CZ75BSA

Seriously? It's a Baretta enhanced by Wilson Combat! Guessing it can hold its own with most pistols. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top