JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For an out of the box accurate, reliable, work a day, easy to maintain piece it's unbeatable in my opinion. There is plenty of information on the net as to disassembly, cleaning and maintenance. Except for maybe the sights I say leave it stock and replace the recoil spring assembly every three thousand rounds and the trigger spring yearly.

I don't care what people call them.......Block/Glock.......though I don't own one, there is one in my future. Parts are everywhere and available anytime......it's like the Ford Ranger of handguns. You chose well.

Having done Glocks for about 15 years or so the on product I would suggest is called A Grip. They make the grip much more comfortable and the gun more managable. I love glocks but this made it even better for me

<broken link removed>

SF-
I don't know about the "Ford Ranger" of handguns, I like to think of them as the "AK" of handguns.

SF-

I couldn't say it any better. If you want complete reliability and simplicity and capacity,(like an AK)how do you beat a glock.

I'm a 1911 man but I own a Glock 30 for the above stated reasons's.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top