JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was planning on buying a Remington 870 Express Magnum from Gun Broker (a gun shop local to me) brand new for $329. I remember reading years ago that the Police Magnum models were quite a bit better in a few different ways, but I can't remember what they are. On a spur of the moment a couple days ago I bid on an 870 Police Magnum on gunbroker.com and today I won the auction for $275. After shipping and FFL fees I estimate it'll be around $320 total. Of course, now I'm wondering, did I make the right choice buying a used Police model vs a new express model?

Almost forgot, here's a link to the auction: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=106631758

Jumpwing, I have the 590 myself that I got a couple years ago. Nice gun. I like the Speed-Feed stock, 9rd extended tube, and REALLY like the big ghost ring sights for it. Really easy to shoot slugs and 00 buck well with them.
Mossberg590full.jpg

for the OP: I have never heard any complaints from an 870 owner, regardless of the model, so I'd think you'll be plenty happy, and have a good, reliable gun. The price sure seems pretty good to me too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top