JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was planning on buying a Remington 870 Express Magnum from Gun Broker (a gun shop local to me) brand new for $329. I remember reading years ago that the Police Magnum models were quite a bit better in a few different ways, but I can't remember what they are. On a spur of the moment a couple days ago I bid on an 870 Police Magnum on gunbroker.com and today I won the auction for $275. After shipping and FFL fees I estimate it'll be around $320 total. Of course, now I'm wondering, did I make the right choice buying a used Police model vs a new express model?

Almost forgot, here's a link to the auction: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=106631758

Jumpwing, I have the 590 myself that I got a couple years ago. Nice gun. I like the Speed-Feed stock, 9rd extended tube, and REALLY like the big ghost ring sights for it. Really easy to shoot slugs and 00 buck well with them.
Mossberg590full.jpg

for the OP: I have never heard any complaints from an 870 owner, regardless of the model, so I'd think you'll be plenty happy, and have a good, reliable gun. The price sure seems pretty good to me too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top