JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going to start loading for a new gun purchase, question my son has had good luck with Rl25 and I just found some info on Hodgons Retumbo, have anyone of you done some test, also will need to cono it because I need to have my scope set up for 1000 yards - anyone with help would be appricated.

Ive tested all the powders out there and found that the retumbo 102 gr load works best for mine with a 180 accubond. Shoots into a 5inch circle at 840 yds. The rifle is sendero early model.

Ive tested all the powders out there and found that the retumbo 102 gr load works best for mine with a 180 accubond. Shoots into a 5inch circle at 840 yds. The rifle is sendero early model.

Quick question, My Nosler Books shows 99.0 Gr as Max load at 103% of compressed, how do you get 102 Grs in there and what kind of pressure is it creating? 99 grs is 3343 out the nose......

Im using 97 gr retumbo and 180 nab at 3380 across the chrony gives me a 5inch group at 840 yds in my sendero and nxs 5 1/2-22 from a bench.love that gun so much I even shoot deer with it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top