JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wanted to give everyone a heads up, we just booked our table at next weekends show at the Expo Center :D

We'll be on the wall again, though I'm not sure where. We'll have the t-shirts available for sale as well, providing they're done by then :s0155:

I wanted to give everyone a heads up, we just booked our table at next weekends show at the Expo Center :D

We'll be on the wall again, though I'm not sure where. We'll have the t-shirts available for sale as well, providing they're done by then :s0155:

Sweet!!!!

I need more cards to pass out also.

We really need a NWFA booth at the Vancouver show also. It has a really good turnout, and a lot of potential members are wandering around there.

I'll be sure to bring some for you! Do you see a lot of different people at the Vancouver show or does it seem like it's the same bunch?

Nice meeting you and JennyC today. I think its great putting a face to the handle. The shirts look great btw and I will wear mine with pride. Let us know when the bumper stickers come in so I can slap one on my truck.

Came by and met Joey on Friday. Great Guy!!

Gonna be at the next show also??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Got to see many of the faces of Northwest Firearms! Good to see that the table was doing brisk "business" with people stopping by to see what this place was all about.

I got my t-shirt, have you gotten yours? :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top