JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I admit that it is a great looking bridge! I'll have to get a good look at it one day from foot or train.

But the irony?

I see the inner neighborhoods in PDX getting so crowded, apartments going up all over with no off street parking. Lovely old starter homes for folks, being torn down and monstrous three story 6000sq' homes built in their footprint. Vehicle traffic increasing while being squoze in to smaller lanes to add bicycle lanes.

That's our Portland!
Don't forget all the "traffic calming circles" and closing of busy streets to vehicles. yay

Obviously you can see what a mess this city has become in your daily commutes. I've been here 33 1/2 years and there has been very little road surface added, yet 2-3 hundred thousand more people live here.

I swear to the heavens above, I'm going to come un-glued on the next person that tells me how wonderful this city is...The restaurants! The safety! etc, etc! My problem must be that I see the whole picture, not just the few good parts.

Obviously you can see what a mess this city has become in your daily commutes. I've been here 33 1/2 years and there has been very little road surface added, yet 2-3 hundred thousand more people live here.

I swear to the heavens above, I'm going to come un-glued on the next person that tells me how wonderful this city is...The restaurants! The safety! etc, etc! My problem must be that I see the whole picture, not just the few good parts.
Little known fact.. Pajama Boy actually had a whole squirt a rum in his hot cocoa just to get him through the pain..
lol

Don't forget all the "traffic calming circles" and closing of busy streets to vehicles. yay

Doncha' just love getting flipped off by members of the spandex mafia? That would be when one of them is on a main drag holding up traffic when they have their own dedicated "Bike Route", two blocks over. o_O

looks like that was taken on top of that big ol dune by pacific city

Nossir - taken from the bluff just North of Indian Beach, Ecola State Park. That there big lump in the distance is Haystack Rock on Cannon Beach.

I guess you mean THIS big lump at PC, right?

upload_2016-12-7_16-16-48.png

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews