JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am sorry to rain on your parade but you really should pay attention to pics before you bad mouth a seller. To him it was like new, low round count and the gun was not in bad shape. No need to beat a guy up because you feel you wasted the gas when the pics show clearly the bolt.
+1 - IF you decide to continue to 'horse trade' throughout your life you need to learn to be tolerant of others, never expect the truth but strive to be more honest than someone was with you, stay open minded and always expect the unexpected (heck it may turn out better) know the true market value of what you are buying or selling, drive a hard bargain but work towards an equitable settlement. The best deal is the one that leaves both of you wanting to deal with each other again. I read way too many posts (not just on this forum) of those who express their dissatisfaction with a seller over price, condition, representation etc of an item that did not meet their expectations. So if that is the case say thanks for showing it to me, have a nice day and move on. I did this recently on a horribly misrepresented and overpriced rifle but wound up having a couple beers and an interesting conversation with the seller (kind of a lonely, reclusive hermit type) but left on good terms.

if that is the add you are talking about that says
Pretty sure it has 200 rounds or less through it,looks new.
then as far as the OP
yes you should be more picky as that statment alone is vauge :s0155:

ˌkævi.ɑːt ˈɛmptɔr/, is Latin for "Let the buyer beware".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top