JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought I would share this cause I like it. . . . .

GUN OWNERS

Think About It. Then Pass It On.

According to the left wing zealots we have in politics.......
We're not supposed to judge all Muslims by the acts of a few "crazies".

But the acts of a few American “crazies” is enough to judge all Americans who own guns.

This was on facebook.

photo.jpg

This doesn't surprise me at all NWGlockgal. Most of my fellow physics grad students at OSU (more generally the ones younger than I) think I'm the most likely to go postal because I own guns. When they get to know me, they are shocked that I'm a calm person and that I actually care about people.

No suprise to gun owners in America, we are treated like the red headed step-child of the 50's...

From a ginger, watch your tone there Caveman ;)

I "like" that photo but I see where the gun crusaders see a difference: they see and know Mulsims as people but most have never seen or know a gun so they are afraid of what they do not know or have not experienced. This is the same for most fears; deep water, heights, spiders, etc... What we need is for as many gun crusaders (like my wife) to become comfortable with guns and get to know how to safely use and store them and we will see their crusade fall apart.

Just my .02c

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top