JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I helped a buddy build this the other day, yesterday we went out and tested it out... Ill get back to the shooting part in a bit

The roll pins were junk, the mag catch would not engage the mag, the hammer catch was not ground and would not return from being locked from the disconnect. Just a few minor things, we got it running, no big deal...

After shooting about 60-70rds and no issues... I pulled out my FAL and was not paying attn to what my buddy was doing... He said he had a jam... so I asked if it was loaded or empty. He said it was empty...

The bolt carrier was 95% closed and the bolt was half way unlocked on the lugs. I couldend tell if it was a FTE or a FTF... (I kept it in a safe direction at all times) This is when I noticed that the Forward assist was not working, you could push it forward but it would not engage the bolt. The only thing I could do was manage to lightly tap the carrier forward until the bolt locked again, then it had binded up closed. At this point I could see it was fully locked up, but still could not see if it was loaded or pull the bolt open. I put it all back together and told my buddy to fire it, (we both were 90% sure it was empty) he pulled the trigger and BOOM!! (i took it all apart, everything looked fine...)

Just goes to show, Guns are always loaded!!! even when they are not, or you are certin they are not!!! Thank god for good shooting practis!!!

Yup guns are always loaded. Glad to hear nobody was hurt.

Leave off the forward grip and you have a pistol. If you built this with the forward grip, you will have a AOW that is controlled by the ATF.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top