JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had someone steal stuff out of our Suburban last night. I forgot to lock it up.

They took: CD's (around 12), probably $20 in change, the ashtray with change in it, cell phone charger, cheap first aid kit, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, pin and pad..not sure what else.

That stinks.

Howard

I know some people that don't leave anything valuable in their vehicles so they leave them unlocked hoping they avoid a broken window.

Well 3 or so years ago in December or January I caught an old homeless man sleeping in my minivan as I was on my way to work. I just yelled at him and ran him off. Hhhhmm? I wonder if that was him?....Nah!!!

I live in a nice neighborhood and had somebody come right up to our driveway and steal all the change out of my wifes car. Our driveway/house layout made these little peckerheads pretty braizen.

That's terrible - same thing happened to me maybe a year ago. They got an iPod, GPS and some change. Missed the Mag Light. I must have left the car unlocked, but I never do that.... but, no other explanation.

So you're by Glendoveer (or however you spell it)? I used to always hear about people's cars being broken into when walking through those trails at Glendoveer. Just something about that area I guess.

I grew up in that great neighborhood, but when the MAX light rail came through along Burnside, so did all the lowlife welfare trash. Who needs to work when you can haul your sorry a** for free between the welfare office and your HUD apt. Need extra cash, just cruise around on your bike late at night and help yourself to someones else's hard earned cash and belongings.

...just cruise around on your bike late at night and help yourself to someones else's hard earned cash and belongings.

It would have been nice to have meet that fellow/s last night messing around in my private property. But if I had beat them until they couldnt walk then call the cops, I would probably be in jail right now. You think? Probably...

I grew up in that great neighborhood, but when the MAX light rail came through along Burnside, so did all the lowlife welfare trash. Who needs to work when you can haul your sorry a** for free between the welfare office and your HUD apt. Need extra cash, just cruise around on your bike late at night and help yourself to someones else's hard earned cash and belongings.

Your tax dollars at work!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads