JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
should allow us the option to retract feedback if the other party doesnt leave it within a weeks time.

I make sure I leave it within a day of the deal. its not rocket science. but it seems people come here to leech the feedback to up there creds yet refuse to follow suit.

and it shoudnt be the other persons job to remind them

Dont leave feedback then - seems to me your trying to impress your will on others - to me that goes against others rights. You just want your feedback to look good. The reason you leave feedback is not so you should get feedback but to reward the other person for a good job in the deal. Not every one has to leave feedback and there is nothing on this board that says anyone has to. It is a personal choice. Now I try but am certain that I have missed one or two along the way.

James Ruby

So how about the rest of the story? How many feed backs did the guy have? If none you've got to wonder if maybe he doesn't realize how important(or not) feedback is? To me personally feedback is important. I want a prospective buyer/seller to take my word, if I say "I'll take it!" I want that to be enough, even if it takes a bit of time to seal the deal. I did a buy with a member that had a bunch of feedback and he said don't bother, didn't want to look like he was in business.

Mike

should allow us the option to retract feedback if the other party doesnt leave it within a weeks time.

I make sure I leave it within a day of the deal. its not rocket science. but it seems people come here to leech the feedback to up there creds yet refuse to follow suit.

and it shoudnt be the other persons job to remind them

Hmmm....After perusing the site I saw an add of yours in the classifieds. Maybe the guy couldn't leave feedback because he was so disgusted with himself for paying so much for ammo?

I agree with THE DUDE in principal and practice. Lots of reasons for, and the lack of, feed back. For me as a computer illit., took me a year to figgure out how to leave one and then it was via asked for instructions, e mailed to me from Member Jbets after a sale. (thank you Jbets)The next purchase did not get one as feed back did not seem prudent untill I had tried the gun out to see if it was totally functional as represented. That was a month later and this old man forgot. I could add one to the "happy sale list" 6.Just the facts Mam. I enjoy good conversation as much as the next person but when it moves into the BS arena i could do without. How many deer or elk a gun has supposedly killed does not suade or impress me.

I ran into the same issue with eBay, always left feedback right away no matter what side of the coin I was on. After while, I quit worrying about it because the feedback I got or left painted a very clear picture that I was honest in my dealings and wasn't out to screw people.

I think a positive feed back shows the buyer/seller who the guy is.
I give some detail in my feedback and have yet to have anything go wrong. If ever someone does get negative feed back from me, its because they went above and beyond.
JGRuby, He isn't wanting to FORCE someone to leave feedback.. he wants to be able to redact his positive feedback for the person who didn't care enough to bother with the Itrader rating.

I've had three "new" members (In a 2 year span) not leave feedback after I left them with a positive rating.. I felt erked to say the least. I usually just forget about it but this thread does have a point.

NWFA and its iTrader rating sets it apart from the shady (As they're becoming) sites..like ODT.. Some shady guys on there now.
I factor that into my purchase as well as if they call magazines, "clips".

I've left positive feedback just based on the person being straight forward and on time. After dealing with the same person a few times and leaving positive feedback and not recieving feedback I stopped leaving it for them. I don't call em out. Not a huge deal to me.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top