JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Everybody's favorite gun store in Portland, the Gun Room on Foster, is closing out all reloading items at 40% off. Need some Bergers, or Noslers, or Barnes? I snagged a bunch of Bergers and some cast handgun bullets.
Might be worth a trip just to look at all the gadgets and geegaws and springs and parts for your reloading kit.
Oh, and by the way: they still have ammo lying around. Don't even ask about primers.

And if you go on a Saturday you probably won't run into Warren.

I wouldn't go there if they were the last gun shop in Portland!

Under normal circumstances I'd be in complete agreement with you. But i was dying for a .45 cal rifle bore brush and they are the closest gun shop to my house so I threw caution to the wind and went in. I haven't been in there in maybe 30 years.

Just read there Google reviews and the crap attitude response each time from the owner.

Dude we are in complete agreement.
THATS why I haven't been in there in 30 years.
And I myself heard from Warren's own lips the "Remington uses special steel in the guns I get from them" line of crap one time way back when.
But a bargain on bullets is a bargain on bullets.

Wanna have some real fun go in and ask if they have any police turn-in Glocks at a smokin low price.

Based on the reviews they probably need to close the doors for good. When I want to smell Avon Chaps, musty oak, and get a flame job by a bunch of old crotchety gun gods I'll be sure to check this sheet-hole out. :rolleyes:

I went there once in the eighties.. I spotted the gimp trapdoor right away and split.
They have a gimp dungeon? Why didn't anyone tell me!
CEFAD645-DD6D-49FD-8CED-1A3EBE03859E.jpeg

I mean, eh that's terrible.

After reading everything about this place I almost wish I had a reason to go to Portland - if so I would stop in just to 'experience' it for myself!

Somehow my mind's 'eye' creates a 'Deliverance' like appearance and attitude of this place and the people!

After reading everything about this place I almost wish I had a reason to go to Portland - if so I would stop in just to 'experience' it for myself!

Somehow my mind's 'eye' creates a 'Deliverance' like appearance and attitude of this place and the people!
DUDE you definitely have to there before your die. It really ought to be in the tourist brochures. Much better than Voodoo Donuts!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top