Just a heads up

Reactions
Everybody's favorite gun store in Portland, the Gun Room on Foster, is closing out all reloading items at 40% off. Need some Bergers, or Noslers, or Barnes? I snagged a bunch of Bergers and some cast handgun bullets.
Might be worth a trip just to look at all the gadgets and geegaws and springs and parts for your reloading kit.
Oh, and by the way: they still have ammo lying around. Don't even ask about primers.

And if you go on a Saturday you probably won't run into Warren.

OP
K
Reactions
Just read there Google reviews and the crap attitude response each time from the owner.

Dude we are in complete agreement.
THATS why I haven't been in there in 30 years.
And I myself heard from Warren's own lips the "Remington uses special steel in the guns I get from them" line of crap one time way back when.
But a bargain on bullets is a bargain on bullets.

Wanna have some real fun go in and ask if they have any police turn-in Glocks at a smokin low price.

Based on the reviews they probably need to close the doors for good. When I want to smell Avon Chaps, musty oak, and get a flame job by a bunch of old crotchety gun gods I'll be sure to check this sheet-hole out. :rolleyes:

OP
K
Reactions
After reading everything about this place I almost wish I had a reason to go to Portland - if so I would stop in just to 'experience' it for myself!

Somehow my mind's 'eye' creates a 'Deliverance' like appearance and attitude of this place and the people!
DUDE you definitely have to there before your die. It really ought to be in the tourist brochures. Much better than Voodoo Donuts!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Little Shop!
    I went in the place several weeks ago while visiting my kid at school. I ended up buying a new set of electronic ear muffs as my old ones were...
  • Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    My go-to
    Neil has been nothing but professional, helpful and fair since I was a brand new shooter. He and his staff treat everyone with respect and you...
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    Completely unhappy!
    Not happy, customer service is highly lacking, and the male employees are rude. We wont be back!!
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
Top Bottom