JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Deadeye, Mark you got me. I happened onto the "Non-firearms Classifieds", and jumped the gun. 4 years ago I was new to the forum and did slip one in. Mea culpa.
Disregard this old man.
Art

Who cares?

At least if you post something for sale on this forum you can hopefully not be bombarded by Robots and Spam, or offers from Obamas family in Kenya to send you a check for said goods.

Craigslist is easy to find. Nuff said.
Art

Here we have the opportunity to have our non-firearms post ignored for the most part.

On craigslist one has to deal with the constant low-balling and sob-stories. Like, 'Hi, I know you are asking $350 for the set of $800 blizaks on new rims, but I'm a student and only got $100 on my tax return...will you take $95 so I have $5 left for gas to get to your house and back?"

I think it adds personality to the site, that also says to outsiders visiting we are not just about FIREARMS.
But were normal people too who just so happen to enjoy our second amendment right daily, and our trucks and what ever else.

More recently there was a talk about our dogs, and other non-firearms topic in personal details.
Id say hey relax, you don't have to read them if you don't want to. :cool:

Look since this came up, a firearm site should not be testosterone charge every second of every day about guns.
I think if we want to fight this war against people whom wish to remove our rights they need to see we are just like
everyone else. What better way them to sell a non-firearm related item on a gun forum classified ?

But we're not like everyone else, no matter how hard we try. We love freedom and not everyone does

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top