JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's sad to hear. That guy was legit scary but some people are just not right to start with. i know it's seemingly funny that he went the way he did but a family friend of mine went the same way. It doesn't make sense but then again what lead them to that end usually doesn't make sense either.

I lived in San Diego and met him several times plus have his rookie card.

His brother was a hard core banger and was killed with a gun.

Junior was on drugs a long time. One night he was high and drunk and drove off La Jolla cliffs to kill himself but lived through that.

This time he did it. Sad. Money doesn't mean crap as depression hits everyone.

Bless him. He has been troubled a long time......

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Played golf at Lawrence Welk with a buddy once and we were obliged to join another twosome, or not play. What-ever...

Turned out to be Junior and some guy who spent the whole time on a cell phone. Only pro athlete I ever met except Larry Mahan (yes, I'm old). Junior was quiet, relaxed, friendly and a pretty good golfer. I'm not, so I listened to his advice. He reminded me to keep my head down hitting off the tee. Which I did. "Junior... can I look now?"

Sad news indeed.

If he could have seen how bad he hurt his mother he would have got some help instead. Now his kids have to go through life without him and the only person who stopped suffering was him.

Great football player,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,horrible life choice.

If he could have seen how bad he hurt his mother he would have got some help instead. Now his kids have to go through life without him and the only person who stopped suffering was him.

Our family went dealt with a suicide about two years ago. It's a quick way to cause a tremendous amount of pain and suffering without having to worry about the consequences. When people say it's cowardly and selfish I couldn't agree more. That being said, a person has to wonder what makes a person feel so worthless and hopeless that they can't handle going through another day regardless of what the effects of their absence will have on others.

Our family went dealt with a suicide about two years ago. It's a quick way to cause a tremendous amount of pain and suffering without having to worry about the consequences. When people say it's cowardly and selfish I couldn't agree more. That being said, a person has to wonder what makes a person feel so worthless and hopeless that they can't handle going through another day regardless of what the effects of their absence will have on others.

My family has dealt with two suicides over the years.

The most painful for me was my cousin Tim. He went to war in Vietnam and didn't come back the same person. He left Vietnam, but Vietnam never left him.

God Bless you Tim!

Dave Duerson shoty himself in the chest because he wanted his brain to be studied. He's one of several former football players to be diagnosed with CTE.
Dave Duerson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chronic traumatic encephalopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beat me to it. I would almost bet that he had some serious depression issues secondary to CTE. Stay tuned folks because I am willing to say right now that his brain autopsy will show CTE and that and concussions will be all over the news.

He was a great player, but a troubled soul for sure. I feel sorry for his family and freinds.

I feel sorry for him as well. There were serious issues with him and obviously mentally something was seriously wrong.

People calling him a coward and selfish is just wrong. He just did not wake up a say I want to make my family feel like crap so I will just kill myself. That is the most absurd thing I have heard and very disrespectful.

If you don't understand that you better take a good read on mental health and mood disorders.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads