JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Near Pendleton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Title pretty much says it all - this is the good British stuff. Had this sitting around for a long time, not likely to ever get a .308 or 7.62 again at my age. So it needs to go to a better home.

Higher price per round due to quality (compare to case of Tula or Wolf), stripper clips, and bandos.

Factory sealed until today (25APR21) when opened for pictures. No idea if reloadable - yer on yer own with Mr. Google for that.

Not going to sell bandos individually - too much hassle, and price is pretty firm. Willing to wait.

Part trades considered, would even pay cost of transfer. Not a lot of stuff on my list, though: Ruger SR 1911 9mmP; Smith single stack 9mmP full size, 2nd or 3rd gen (e.g. 639, 3906); Smith J-frame; Ruger Bearcat Shopkeeper, other Ruger SAs with birdshead grips and short barrels. Maybe a Colt Mustang .380. Other DA 380. Kahr MK9?

Never hurts to ask, but polite "no thank you" is likely if not on the list.

Willing to travel to PDX. Prefer meet in The Dalles, though, if possible.

ETA: As coltemp points out below, it's Berdan primed and so not generally reloadable. This is more of the "stash for The Time" ammo than regular use.

IMG_2606.JPG IMG_2607.JPG IMG_2608.JPG
IMG_2605.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Title pretty much says it all - this is the good British stuff. Had this sitting around for a long time, not likely to ever get a .308 or 7.62 again at my age. So it needs to go to a better home.

Higher price per round due to quality (compare to case of Tula or Wolf), stripper clips, and bandos.

Factory sealed until today (25APR21) when opened for pictures. No idea if reloadable - yer on yer own with Mr. Google for that.

Not going to sell bandos individually - too much hassle, and price is pretty firm. Willing to wait.

Part trades considered, would even pay cost of transfer. Not a lot of stuff on my list, though: Ruger SR 1911 9mmP; Smith single stack 9mmP full size, 2nd or 3rd gen (e.g. 639, 3906); Smith J-frame; Ruger Bearcat Shopkeeper, other Ruger SAs with birdshead grips and short barrels. Maybe a Colt Mustang .380.

Never hurts to ask, but polite "no thank you" is likely if not on the list.

Willing to travel to PDX. Prefer meet in The Dalles, though, if possible.
View attachment 870363View attachment 870364View attachment 870365
View attachment 870362

Price drop with bump.

It appears to be this stuff??

It appears to be this stuff??

Looks to be it exactly. That's two cases (though they call them "battle packs" for some reason) and this would be one of those cases.

Thanks, Civil!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top