JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since I am on market for my 6.5 CM reloading supply (running low on H4350 powder), for the last week or so I check few times a day all major online sellers. Here is a list of reloading supply that is right now in STOCK.

1) Hodgdon.com has H4350 and Varget powder in STOCK (I just ordered 5LBs of H4350). Yes, they charge $49 for hazardous material shipping.
2) Brownells has Remington 7 1/2 Small Rifle primers for ~ $100
3) MidwayUSA has CCI 450 Small Rifle Magnum primers in stock for ~$80

DISCLAIMER: I have no financial or any other interest in any of the companies listed above.

Dan

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
$49 hazmat??!!!
Yes, Hodgdon charges $49 hazmat for shipping. Still much better than some Gunbrokers sellers. There is a Gunbroker seller from WA who listed 2LBs of H4350 for $400 (yes, $200/lb) and also charges hazmat fee. I ordered 5 pounds of H4350 from Hodgdon a couple of hours ago and total with tax and shipping was $329.73. Unfortunately, finding H4350 is near impossible, so I am happy as far as I receive it before the end of August.

Haz-met and shipping is per package so you want to fill the package to spread out the fees. 49.00 added to one lb of powder hurts but spread out over 48 LBs it's almost not an issue.

On the Hodgden website the H4350 was $49 per pound and since you could only buy 5 pounds it really hurt!
At this point I think the availability of H4350 will be harder and harder to find, and the price will just keep increasing. A months of two from now, the price that I paid (total of $330 for 5LBs = $65/LB) might sounds cheap. I hope I am wrong.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top