JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Judicial Watch says court ordered DOJ to release Fast & Furious docs index

Judicial Watch yesterday announced that a federal judge has ordered the Department of Justice to release an index of all requested documents relating to the Operation Fast and Furious scandal by Oct. 1, more than two years after President Barack Obama protected those documents by claiming executive privilege.

<broken link removed>

The shredders in the WH basement will be smokin' before this is over.
Hillary had to show them where Bill hid them before they left.
Madeline half-bright couldn't remember when holder asked her, but hillary came to holder's rescue.

When this case gets appealed, and you know it will, it is headed for the US Court of Appeals for the D.C. District.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ma-Admin-Must-Disclose-Fast-Furious-Documents

Now, in case you don't remember, there was a fight awhile back in the Senate over judicial nominees and their confirmations. Senate leader Harry Reid invoked "the nuclear option" to get those appointments pushed through.
Guess where 4 of those appointments went? You can compare the lists here:
http://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/home.nsf/Content/Judges

And here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_judges_appointed_by_Barack_Obama#Courts_of_Appeals

Yes folks, Wilkins, Millett, Srinivasan and Pillard have all been added to that D.C. Appeals Court bench, appointed by obama, 3 of them after harry reid skirted/thwarted tradition and Senate rules.
This known as "packing the court."

Now, raise your hand if you believe this lawsuit, or any other suit regarding F&F is going ANYWHERE once it is appealed to the D.C. Appeals court.

Raise your hand if you believe the timing of all this, and the time allotted to the parties involved is coincidental.

Now, those of you that raised your hands, please do so again if you'd like to buy a bridge.

Why do you think ol' harry shoved those appointments through?
Welcome to D.C. District Chicago Corrupt.

Last Edited:
Bush & his cronies were all granted sainthood I forgot.

Do you guys seriously believe any of these parties have the countries best interest in mind?

I think we have seen they are all bought and paid for by the 1% to help mop up the remaining loose change left in our economy?

They get both sides fighting about little things, while that's going on the rest of the money is concentrated even further.

For the record I am not a fan of either party.

Bush & his cronies were all granted sainthood I forgot.

Do you guys seriously believe any of these parties have the countries best interest in mind?

I think we have seen they are all bought and paid for by the 1% to help mop up the remaining loose change left in our economy?

They get both sides fighting about little things, while that's going on the rest of the money is concentrated even further.

For the record I am not a fan of either party.

So we shouldn't try to hold these crooks accountable? These Little things, like F & F, which may have led to the deaths of Americans, are a great place to try to demand some justice and accountability. Although I do agree, there likely will be little justice done at the end of the day, partly thanks to the apathetic attitude of so many in this country.

No that's not what I am trying say. I just get frustrated when I see people bashing one or party or the other and honestly there both a huge problem and thieves of the worst kind.

I think they should all pay for their crimes against the American people who they were supposedly working for.

That's my only point I guess, I just don't see and up side to either group and it seems like as long as you have enough money or steal enough money in this country it's not really a crime and you can get away with it? Maybe I haven't kept up on the news enough I stopped when all it did was piss me off.

I 100% agree justice should always be sought. Sorry if I gave the impression I didn't. I was just asking if anyone still really believes there's a difference between any of these parties?

I think their all owned by people who have vast sums of money.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top