Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Judge Judy and Tax Money hard at Work

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by knuckle Head, Sep 22, 2011.

1. knuckle Head

knuckle Head southeast Well-Known Member

2. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Sometimes, Judge Judy comes off (to me) as a very self absorbed, childish, power hungry, drama filled judge. But when she tells these childish morons what their parents should have told them as children I want to high-five her.

On the topic, though, I have to state that this is what is wrong with society. We don't have a choice to pay taxes. We also don't have a choice as to who gets the benefit of these taxes. The government makes these decisions for us...because they know what is better for us. Now we're faced with a broken system, a declining economy and a worthless currency. Who is to blame? People like this in the video or the government? This dude is taking advantage of the system, so yes he is at fault. But who laid it out for the lazy members of society to benefit from the middle-working class? The government.

One of my favorite quotes from Benjamin Franklin sums up our problems the best...

3. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Riot and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.