JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Standard boilerplate answers in that attachment. I'm assuming the page posted is from her confirmation but it could be anything without citation.

I agree with you on this the last point but it's OFF's legal council, not OFF that is on the hook here now that the ball is in motion. That said, yes, both of them might be in way over their heads. I saw a post in another forum today where a person claimed he got a direct response by phone from NRA/ILA (first I've heard from them regarding 114 litigation but we'll save that for another time) stating that they have a definite plan for legal action, but not until after the law takes effect. I'm guessing other organizations are in line with that approach as well. Either OFF jumped the gun and f'd up the whole plan, or will save the day by being preemptive. We may Never know.
I was not impressed with OFF's filing, especially the opening salvo.

I'm guessing other organizations are in line with that approach as well. Either OFF jumped the gun and f'd up the whole plan, or will save the day by being preemptive. We may Never know.
Someone had to do the pre-law motion for injunction. If the others read it, felt all respects of the applicable law had been covered and nothing meaningful to add... obviously they aren't going to waste the time and money requesting it twice.

Even with an ijnunction that doen't end the battle. That's where the big guns will be most beneficial in challenging the various aspects of 114 and able to stick it out the long haul. They also can't challenge the law until it IS law.... so... stay tuned and DONATE!

Immergut is a liberl activist judge.

5 years ago she was part of the group when stopped all executions in oregon.

In 2011, she dropped all charges against protesters who trespassed on federal property. Specifically the protestors who took over a us post office.

Today, she basically said I don't give a bubblegum about bruen. We can limit gun rights.

Statistically less 10 rounds are needed to defend yourself so you do not need a hi cap mag and hi cap mags are unusual or rare so are not in common use.

We are not going to get an injunction

Immergut is a liberl activist judge.

5 years ago she was part of the group when stopped all executions in oregon.

In 2011, she dropped all charges against protesters who trespassed on federal property. Specifically the protestors who took over a us post office.

Today, she basically said I don't give a bubblegum about bruen. We can limit gun rights.

Statistically less 10 rounds are needed to defend yourself so you do not need a hi cap mag and hi cap mags are unusual or rare so are not in common use.

We are not going to get an injunction
Your making an awful lot of assumptions to further your own bias against this judge, and your opinions are VERY THIN at that, you seem to be reaching to the very back looking for anything that could be remotely supportive of your stance! I'm not outright saying your WRONG about her, just that your bias may be clouding your larger view of things! You could be right too, and i'll happily take the first serving of Crow! Lets wait to see how this shakes out before we toss the judge under the buss shall we!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top