1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

JSE Surplus

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by markmx, Mar 28, 2012.

1. markmx

markmx Brooks, OR Member

Has anyone done business with them? They are an internet business and when I called them about somethings I'm interested in I felt like I got the cold shoulder and the gal was very short with me. I had a few questions about some products and also asked if they were in stock and ready too ship. I was told that if it said on the web site IN STOCK it is. She then told me she can't help me any more and I need to just order via web site and no phone order. Did not get answers to my questions and I don't want to order over $500 worth of stuff when I'm not 100% sure on the product. Sorry for the rant, just pissed me off.
  2. AMT

AMT Vancouver, WA. Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Go with your gut. If it were me, if they couldn't be bothered to even talk with me and answer my questions, I wouldn't be bothered spending my money with them. That's just me....
  3. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

I agree with AMT. Customer Service is SERVICE. If they can't be bothered, then don't bother sending them your money. Go with someone with good service.