JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone done business with them? They are an internet business and when I called them about somethings I'm interested in I felt like I got the cold shoulder and the gal was very short with me. I had a few questions about some products and also asked if they were in stock and ready too ship. I was told that if it said on the web site IN STOCK it is. She then told me she can't help me any more and I need to just order via web site and no phone order. Did not get answers to my questions and I don't want to order over $500 worth of stuff when I'm not 100% sure on the product. Sorry for the rant, just pissed me off.

Go with your gut. If it were me, if they couldn't be bothered to even talk with me and answer my questions, I wouldn't be bothered spending my money with them. That's just me....

I agree with AMT. Customer Service is SERVICE. If they can't be bothered, then don't bother sending them your money. Go with someone with good service.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top