JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am listing my JSE surplus 9mm stainless steel upper and promag magwell adapter + 2 30 round mags for sale due to lack of use and interest. The upper features a dust cover, forward assist and stainless steel 16" barrel. NO SIGHTS ARE INCLUDED. Features a flat top receiver and picatinny gas block for iron sights or scope.

With only a $30 red dot and my best guessing it could drill up a pie plate from 100 feet with no problems and I'm sure with a proper iron sight setup or scope it would be a nice cheap range day gun, and a good alternative to pistol shooting in low caliber indoor ranges.

Never failed to fire and ran like a champ for ~250 rounds.

I spent around $500 on all this + shipping and I'm asking $420 today for the upper, adapter and mags IMAG0932.jpg IMAG0933.jpg

It's just the complete upper, 9mm BCG, and the magwell adapter + mags as listed. I've used it with an ATI 5.56/.223 buffer and spring with no problems.

Im so on the fence...im really trying to talk myself into it. I have a few extra lowers with no uppers to accommodate them

No pressure from me, just LMK if you'd like to meet and look it over. I'm pretty close to reaching my car money goal so I won't have all my listed guns listed too much longer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top