JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Once again, the ATF is all over the map. This time, when questioned about the meaning of the letter they refer their target to a rule that isn't even in effect yet. But in the letter, they say it has nothing to do with the new regulations.

All of this, of course is based on the premise that they (ATF) are trying to save lives. But really, how many criminals are making guns rather than stealing them or buying from other criminals? It seems to me if they were trying to save lives, they'd be tracking down the people doing the killing, not the people making stuff that none of the criminals are using.

I effin love that restraining order they issued against the AFT. That is hilarious.

The unfortunate part, (and Ive seen this on various social media platforms from others on forums) these 80% kits actually are getting into felons hands within dense urban areas with gang problems.
Those same people regularly post videos on their 80% kit builds, going out and shooting from their car windows or shooting up in the sky or out in fields next to homes.. zero safety awareness 90% of the time, complete lack of trigger finger awareness.
A few in videos even have that full auto glock switch from china.. again, on video.

Those same people are giving JDS and other 80% companies a bad name by building them, using them and then getting caught. Those people will be the nail in the coffin for 80% kits.

As a person with libertarian views I DO think we should have access to 80% build kits and find nothing wrong with them..

However, I can see what the media and AFT are using as examples to ban or serialize said kits. just like AR and AK pistols.. the 80% kits are popular now with many different types of people.. some of those people owning these engage in stupid things drawing the wrong attention to them thus it gives the AFT and states leverage as examples to put laws into place that should not be.

Last Edited:
I effin love that restraining order they issued against the AFT. That is hilarious.

The unfortunate part, (and Ive seen this on various social media platforms from others on forums) these 80% kits actually are getting into felons hands within dense urban areas with gang problems.
Those same people regularly post videos on their 80% kit builds, going out and shooting from their car windows or shooting up in the sky or out in fields next to homes.. zero safety awareness 90% of the time, complete lack of trigger finger awareness.
A few in videos even have that full auto glock switch from china.. again, on video.

Those same people are giving JDS and other 80% companies a bad name by building them, using them and then getting caught. Those people will be the nail in the coffin for 80% kits.

As a person with libertarian views I DO think we should have access to 80% build kits and find nothing wrong with them..

However, I can see what the media and AFT are using as examples to ban or serialize said kits. just like AR and AK pistols.. the 80% kits are popular now with many different types of people.. some of those people owning these engage in stupid things drawing the wrong attention to them thus it gives the AFT and states leverage as examples to put laws into place that should not be.
(Not directed at you)

That's like blaming McDonalds for the hamburger wrappers and drink cups that dipsheits throw on the ground instead of putting them in a garbage can….

That's like blaming McDonalds for the hamburger wrappers and drink cups that dipsheits throw on the ground instead of putting them in a garbage can….
Precisely! A step further... blaming Reddi-Wip for all crime related incidents perpetrated by those under the influence from huffing their whipped cream cans. 🤣

I did get a chuckle out of the TRO, though. Makes me wanna go find something to buy from JSD. :s0155:

(Not directed at you)

Oh I know. Realize its like blaming the spoon. However they will be the examples used in court, they will be the examples used in media to justify the banning or restriction of 80% kits.

This is how the left and media operate despite their policies basically creating areas and societies therein those areas that are simultaneously being used as examples to ban or restrict which then comes down on us law abiding that just don't want a middle man or the government knowing what we got when we home brew kits.

Once again, the ATF is all over the map. This time, when questioned about the meaning of the letter they refer their target to a rule that isn't even in effect yet. But in the letter, they say it has nothing to do with the new regulations.

All of this, of course is based on the premise that they (ATF) are trying to save lives. But really, how many criminals are making guns rather than stealing them or buying from other criminals? It seems to me if they were trying to save lives, they'd be tracking down the people doing the killing, not the people making stuff that none of the criminals are using.
BINGO!!!

Nothing short of simple governmental harassment. I smell a legal suit for heafty damages. Talk about over-reach.... it's not exactly shocking in the current climate, but still disgusting and disappointing these types of things can actually occur in our, supposedly, "enlightened" free economy as a "world leader nation'".

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top