JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw one in use on the Outdoor Channel's NRA show. The guy that does the precision rife shooting segment talked about them and showed one in use! Said that he liked so much that he had installed one on each of his rifles. The triggers do not appear to be sponsors of the show. I definatly liked what I saw of them.

I use their springs and tuned buffer springs.
But I built a 24" AR and had to swap the hammer spring for the original spring. The lighter JP spring was causing light primer strikes and every 4-5 rounds wouldn't fail to go off.

I saw one in use on the Outdoor Channel's NRA show. The guy that does the precision rife shooting segment talked about them and showed one in use! Said that he liked so much that he had installed one on each of his rifles. The triggers do not appear to be sponsors of the show. I definatly liked what I saw of them.

That's where I saw the trigger at. That was John Paul from JP doing the demo.

Got the trigger put in. Pulls right at 3lbs on my ultra accurate fishin scale. The roller is a bit looser than I would expect from JP . Has a good feel though , now to see how it shoots.

IMG_0132_zpsfe7d2df3.jpg IMG_0137_zpse5d96fbf.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top