JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am all for a clean-out of pols. That would be a start, but I am in favor of using a very wide broom.
Dems and Reps are like the Yankees and Red Sox. While it appears as a 1 or the other, in or out type deal, the Yanks are the best thing for the Sox and vice versa.
New ideas, new life. Give us true change. Expose the master of the puppets.

You really want to know. I doubt it, but here it is.
Reform them.
These people only know one way. They do not reform.
The option is Very Narrow.
Puppet strings here need cutting.

<broken link removed>

» Bilderberg 2011: Full Official Attendee List Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Regarding Josephine County and what went wrong, I think there are some lessons here somewhere, lessons that should open some eyes for those that are on the eco-fence or at least have half a brain.

For example, two of those lessons might be:

1. For the most part, the save the planet people have no clue how things work, no workable plan for solving whatever problem they are exploiting (spotted owls, global warming, shave the whales). We've heard them talk about tourism in JoCo, how tourism is the answer to the budget problems. Ha! Guided tours of an empty jail is not going to attract many, and most tourists do not want to go off-roading to get to a scenic part of the river/forest/what else is there? Once they get there, what are they to do, camp? Yeah, right.

2. The people that established the county's economic engine all those years ago really did know what they were doing. They devised a simple system that not only worked, it worked well for a very long time. Keep it simple, 'eh?​

I have to chuckle whenever I hear the eco-nuts discrediting the "failed policies of the past" (one of their favorite talking points). Failed policies, as opposed to what, this? JoCo and all the other O&C counties are in big doo doo thanks solely to these clowns. Curry County is closely following in our footsteps.

One day soon things will change for the better but it's gonna get ugly.

Regarding Josephine County and what went wrong, I think there are some lessons here somewhere, lessons that should open some eyes for those that are on the eco-fence or at least have half a brain.

1. For the most part, the save the planet people have no clue how things work, no workable plan for solving whatever problem they are exploiting (spotted owls, global warming, shave the whales). We've heard them talk about tourism in JoCo, how tourism is the answer to the budget problems. Ha! Guided tours of an empty jail is not going to attract many, and most tourists do not want to go off-roading to get to a scenic part of the river/forest/what else is there? Once they get there, what are they to do, camp? Yeah, right.

2. The people that established the county's economic engine all those years ago really did know what they were doing. They devised a simple system that not only worked, it worked well for a very long time. Keep it simple, 'eh?​

I have to chuckle whenever I hear the eco-nuts discrediting the "failed policies of the past" (one of their favorite talking points). Failed policies, as opposed to what, this? JoCo and all the other O&C counties are in big doo doo thanks solely to these clowns. Curry County is closely following in our footsteps.

What I would like to know is why the lame leader in Salem has not redirected State Police to JoCo. When you have a county in despair like that, troopers need reassigned from chasing tail lights on i-5 to go do more important police work there. OSP has a mission to protect the entire state, not just hang out on the highway. There is a reason it is called the State Police not just the highway patrol. Leadership in Salem, the governor and superintendant of state police can move troopers wherever they want or need. Seems to me a state of emergency exists and they do nothing. Demand the Feds pay property tax on all that land they locked up. Stop screwing the residents down there in the name of political games.

I agree with Mr. Selig in the FoxNews story for my 2 lessons.

1.) "The key is to get the funding somewhere where the local people can get the services they need," Selig said.

2.) "We believe responsible citizens doing responsible things make it hard for criminals to do irresponsible things,"

I hope this action of proactive citizens spreads like Dutch Bros through the rest of the state. Wake up and smell the coffee.

What I would like to know is why the lame leader in Salem has not redirected State Police to JoCo. When you have a county in despair like that, troopers need reassigned from chasing tail lights on i-5 to go do more important police work there. OSP has a mission to protect the entire state, not just hang out on the highway. There is a reason it is called the State Police not just the highway patrol. Leadership in Salem, the governor and superintendant of state police can move troopers wherever they want or need. Seems to me a state of emergency exists and they do nothing. Demand the Feds pay property tax on all that land they locked up. Stop screwing the residents down there in the name of political games.

My personal observations indicate this has happened to some degree. OSP has stepped it up around here, at least on the big issues. The sheriff's dept also does an outstanding job with little more than sticks & rocks.

The State budget is suffering as well, many state employees have just got out of a 5 year furlough , one per month and 6 year pay freeze , no col, no step increases, not much as far as new hires compared to normal

Yes, lets just give up and submit to eternal slavery

Many civil rights workers in the 60's were armed for good reason. Martin Luther King being one of them. But they didn't default to armed uprising. They cared enough to get out and march on a massive scale. India pulled it off even without firearms (not something I'd want to try).

Anyone willing to knock us back to the stone age before trying proven methods of non/low violence protest isn't really interested in reform. They just want to see the world burn. If we can get even a tiny fraction of the population to stand up and fight, we should be able to get that tiny fraction to fly, drive, bus, or hitchhike out to DC to protest. If we can't get people to even travel for a weekend to push for reform, good luck getting them to try living cold, hungry, and in constant fear for months on end while we tear our own society apart. Cause it's not the fighting that's hard. It's not even the dying that's hard. It's simply living that's hard.

If a million plus armed people peacefully swarming DC doesn't spark reform, there's still the option of tearing our society apart. That's not be forfeited.

Even if it was pushed to a war, what's the victory conditions? It's easy to say "establish a constitutional republic." What about those guerilla factions that believe abortion is murder and therefore must be strictly banned? Once a shooting war has started, are they going to back down? What about those that believe marriage rights are no place for the government to interfere in while others believe the government must protect "traditional" marriage and social norms? After suffering years of hardship and having their beliefs strengthened under horrific conditions, how easily will they lay down arms without their idea of society being enforced? We've seen similar issues in Syria with previously secular factions turning to religion in times of hardship and evolving into fundamentalist religious zealots. People are people. Think it would be any different here in the US? How do we filter the freedom fighters from the psychotic warlords/gang leaders in the aftermath? Where do we draw the line between freedom fighter and terrorist?

There may come a time which it is better to tear our society apart than let it continue to rot. I certainly hope fewer people will try to make tearing it apart plan A than many people here make it sound. There are options to try before condemning our (grand)children to a third world hell hole.

Except when people become overzealous, let their egos get the best of them, and go on a power trip, things will go wrong and real bad quick.

this always happens in every organization no matter who or how. we are human, not robots. thinking that our any of our creations will run on autopilot is negligent. this is why the framers of the constitution encouraged us to keep the spirit and ACT of the revolution alive each generation - not as a memorial but as an essential duty of every citizen in order to preserve freedom. the government is supposed to be our subcontractor, not our warden.

props to the people down in s. or. i agree this is the only future for a free society. I just hope they have the humility and courage to keep it legit and not turn into gangsters.

Many civil rights workers in the 60's were armed for good reason. Martin Luther King being one of them. But they didn't default to armed uprising. They cared enough to get out and march on a massive scale. India pulled it off even without firearms (not something I'd want to try).

Anyone willing to knock us back to the stone age before trying proven methods of non/low violence protest isn't really interested in reform. They just want to see the world burn. If we can get even a tiny fraction of the population to stand up and fight, we should be able to get that tiny fraction to fly, drive, bus, or hitchhike out to DC to protest. If we can't get people to even travel for a weekend to push for reform, good luck getting them to try living cold, hungry, and in constant fear for months on end while we tear our own society apart. Cause it's not the fighting that's hard. It's not even the dying that's hard. It's simply living that's hard.

If a million plus armed people peacefully swarming DC doesn't spark reform, there's still the option of tearing our society apart. That's not be forfeited.

Even if it was pushed to a war, what's the victory conditions? It's easy to say "establish a constitutional republic." What about those guerilla factions that believe abortion is murder and therefore must be strictly banned? Once a shooting war has started, are they going to back down? What about those that believe marriage rights are no place for the government to interfere in while others believe the government must protect "traditional" marriage and social norms? After suffering years of hardship and having their beliefs strengthened under horrific conditions, how easily will they lay down arms without their idea of society being enforced? We've seen similar issues in Syria with previously secular factions turning to religion in times of hardship and evolving into fundamentalist religious zealots. People are people. Think it would be any different here in the US? How do we filter the freedom fighters from the psychotic warlords/gang leaders in the aftermath? Where do we draw the line between freedom fighter and terrorist?

There may come a time which it is better to tear our society apart than let it continue to rot. I certainly hope fewer people will try to make tearing it apart plan A than many people here make it sound. There are options to try before condemning our (grand)children to a third world hell hole.

If you truly want all that, then you best convince the left to back off trying to destroy our gun rights.
That alone is the one issue that will bring about a civil war. The rest can be handled in other ways, but there can be zero tolerance in giving up the second amendment.
It is the glue of our Constitution !
Ie; simple fact ....ZERO TOLERENCE IN GIVING UP THE 2nd AMENDMENT.
There is your solution. The left will be the ones to determine if there is a civil war. The right will just defend itself ! Without any doubts or exceptions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top