JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
JOSEF KIRNER 12 G. CENTRALFIRE HAMMERGUN.
A Royal gun from the Austrian Hungarian Empire made between 1866 and 1871 by Josef Kirner of Pesten (one half of actual day Budapest) who was the Royal Court Armorer of the Emperor's Franz Josef of Austro-Hungarian Empire.
30" Acid Etched Bernard I Damascus Barrels with 90-95% Original black and white Damascus Pattern, Right bore .715" with .004" choke, Left bore .716" with .006" choke. Bores are excellent original and show no pitting but have faint frosting. A light polishing would leave them mirror bright and shinny.
Gun has the Charles Harvey "CENTRALFIRE" hammer and firing pin system, British Patent # 1793 of 1866.
Full game scene engraved in very tasteful Germanic Style with solid Gold lettering and Gold game scene borders. ( I noticed that the pictures do not do justice to the "gold". The gold is beautiful and complete and the shading which appears is just poor picture quality) Gold inlays at barrel breach read:
KIRNER JOSEF PESTEN, FEGVER CYAROS, M KIR UDVARI
Engraved steel buttplate with beautifully engraved retaining screwheads.
Pistolgrip type walnut stock with horn grip. Small splinter forend. Jones Under-lever opening system.
Outstanding Original condition with no evidence of restoration except for added wood finish. TRULY A GUN "FIT FOR AN EMPEROR".
$6500 plus shipping and insurance . Antique -- no FFL required, therefore shipping anywhere in the continental US. Additional pictures available.
Shipping insured (FedEx or UPS) upon receipt of certified funds or postal money orders.
Write me directly at [email protected] ... For an appointment for a viewing, call me at 503-442-1914 ... I am in Centralia, WA.

100256342-1-s.JPG

100256342-2-L.jpg

100256342-3-L.jpg

100256342-5-L.JPG

100256342-8-L.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.