JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What do you think about putting residents of southern Oregon in danger? How is a gas pipeline running through tsunami, earthquake, and extreme risk fire zones safe, intelligent, or great?

Are we gonna see the type of carnage that happened in Paradise & Malibu California happen to Oregon soon?

Last Edited:
Gee, I don't know... How bout them bumstocks?

FrigidHilariousJackal-max-1mb.gif

I am not following. You started a rant, I asked for facts, and you posted a link (that isn't a link, but I typed it in) and it displays a temporary web page.

You just out trolling tonight or what?

What do you think about putting residents of southern Oregon in danger? How is a gas pipeline running through tsunami, earthquake, and extreme risk fire zones safe, intelligent, or great?

Are we gonna see the type of carnage that happened in Paradise & Malibu California happen to Oregon soon?

All the power generated from the included cogens will power your Prius for many years to come

Duckduckgo.com is your friend:
jordan cove energy project status at DuckDuckGo

This appears to be the company website info on the project:
Jordan Cove LNG

Here's an environmental publication take on it from April 2018. I did not read it - it's long. The commenters at the bottom would be just as kind to the 2A cause I am sure. :rolleyes:
https://psmag.com/environment/pacific-connector-gas-pipeline-oregon-landowners

Current status per the Goobermint of Oregon:
State of Oregon: Programs - Jordan Cove Energy Project

Doubt it will happen, for the usual environmental reasons plus glow bull warming. Is glow bull warming frrom CO2 real? Possibly - our side needs to figure it out ASAP. Don't want the Ds taking over because Rs ignored a serious threat.
2 summers between now and Nov 2020.

You forgot to add meteor strike zone and sasquatch breeding zone to your fear mongering check list.

E

Yes they want to kill you with evil energy!

Buy the way. Do you drive a car or truck? Use any internal combustion engines? Live in a house that uses gas or electricity?
If so. Besides being hypocritical . Your part of your own professed problem.

Alaska is earthquake central. Not to mention you have to build on permafrost. And they have them. o_O

Yes they want to kill you with evil energy!

Buy the way. Do you drive a car or truck? Use any internal combustion engines? Live in a house that uses gas or electricity?
If so. Besides being hypocritical . Your part of your own professed problem.

Alaska is earthquake central. Not to mention you have to build on permafrost. And they have them. o_O
Emotional people don't respond well to facts and evidence.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top