JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know that the trails are closed during the winter, but are we still able to shoot in the area? I was in the area and saw a big red CLOSED sign.
If we can't shoot there right now, what are some other good areas to shoot at?

Thanks!

DeGarmo,

Here's one place. Fair size pit (biggest on Larch Mtn). Real popular. We're doing a clean up here this month. Not too far from Jones Creek. Map link included... https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...eb-27th-2016-yacolt-burn-state-forest.213092/

Another area down in the South end... paste this to google maps... GPS 45.664090, -122.251397

Hope that helps. Come join us for a great time on the 27th!

Cogs

Is the pit on Larch the one that kind of looks like it was dug out and is about a mile up the road from the 4 way intersection? I thought that was closed off. I used to go there all the time until they put up all the large boulders in the way and all the sings disallowing it.
If I can, I'll take the day off and be up there, thanks.

Yep. That be the one. L1500, just off the L1000. Close to the Corrections Facility (so don't aim over the berm!).

Folks still shoot there. I talk with Law Enforcement last week and he said it's still okay.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top