JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Subject: From Attorney General Eric Holder

We are giving you notice of service of writ of summons after seven days of receiving this letter by mail. If after the seven days and you are not able to obtain the Certificate from their government through the new (EFCC) chairman Mr Ibrahim Lamorde or their government to clear yourself before the FBI as reported to this offices by Nigeria Economic and Financial Crime Commission (Efcc), Legal action will begin immediately.

Yours faithfully,
Attorney General Eric Holder

Anybody have a clue of what this would be. Don't have a letter yet. But on DAY 6 I'll be loading them up for real?

LOL. These emails crack me up. I once had a lengthy back and forth with someone whom sent me a Nigerian scam email.

I still wonder if the Vancouver Police East Precinct got my check from Nigeria. If they did, the bastards kept it for themselves.

Subject: From Attorney General Eric Holder

We are giving you notice of service of writ of summons after seven days of receiving this letter by mail. If after the seven days and you are not able to obtain the Certificate from their government through the new (EFCC) chairman Mr Ibrahim Lamorde or their government to clear yourself before the FBI as reported to this offices by Nigeria Economic and Financial Crime Commission (Efcc), Legal action will begin immediately.

Yours faithfully,
Attorney General Eric Holder

Anybody have a clue of what this would be. Don't have a letter yet. But on DAY 6 I'll be loading them up for real?

Did you notice one thing? "by mail"? I would wait until a process server hands you something...even snail mail does not work for a legal summons.

Seriously, if you think this is a real email you need to learn some life skills.m

I have a spam folder full of urgent emails from the IRS, FedEx, UPS, my bank, the Feds and various other agencies, and they are all scams.

I'd be tempted to have some fun and reply. If they are claiming to be the US AG, you should be able to claim to be anything you want.

Perhaps the Dalai Lama.

I'm always afraid to reply to things like that. It just might open up a BIG CAN of WORMS for my E-Mail with SPAM?

Heck my parents were called the other day by someone claiming to be calling from "WINDOWS" and that their PC was infected with some nasty viruses. To help them clean this up they should go to a website... Bless their souls, they at least knew enough not to comply, but they gave them my phone number instead... Then I got a call from them saying my PC was infected, I led the guy on for about an hours before I asked "What is Windows?" the guy told me it was an operating system and I said "You mean like Ubuntu Linux?" He replied with what is that, which is when I replied it is an operating system, that isn't made by Microsoft or Apple, works quite well for me, so since I don't have windows, I guess we don't need to do this. He said something hateful as I hung up on him. It was rather fun. Waiting for the call back.

Heck my parents were called the other day by someone claiming to be calling from "WINDOWS" and that their PC was infected with some nasty viruses. To help them clean this up they should go to a website... Bless their souls, they at least knew enough not to comply, but they gave them my phone number instead... Then I got a call from them saying my PC was infected, I led the guy on for about an hours before I asked "What is Windows?" the guy told me it was an operating system and I said "You mean like Ubuntu Linux?" He replied with what is that, which is when I replied it is an operating system, that isn't made by Microsoft or Apple, works quite well for me, so since I don't have windows, I guess we don't need to do this. He said something hateful as I hung up on him. It was rather fun. Waiting for the call back.

Maybe the return call was sent to /dev/null. :s0114:

It's where I would have routed that call after explaining the virtues of running a platform that allows me to properly secure it as I see fit.

Then again you could have drug out that conversation. "Windows? You mean the X Window System?"

Maybe the return call was sent to /dev/null. :s0114:

It's where I would have routed that call after explaining the virtues of running a platform that allows me to properly secure it as I see fit.

Then again you could have drug out that conversation. "Windows? You mean the X Window System?"

Well I did recently get new windows installed in my house, I should have asked them if it was a SARS virus and start freaking out.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top