JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I think I may join the NRA, ive been thinking about it for a while, but now with all the junk which is going on ive decided now is as good as a time as ever to join.

What is the best way to go about it?
How did you join, ( like month to month or yearly..._

Do it!

You can join online at NRA but do check out this video:
"Nation of Riflemen: Why the NRA Rocks" by Nutnfancy

In the about portion there is even a discount link to get you one year for $25.00.

I have been away from shooting for a long time but once I started again and found
nutnfancy's video I joined.

don

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no month to month membership. Discounted membership can be found for $25 per year. When it's time to renew, you "may" be offered a Life Membership at a big discount.

I recommend joining the Second Amendment Foundation as well.

There is no month to month membership. Discounted membership can be found for $25 per year. When it's time to renew, you "may" be offered a Life Membership at a big discount.

I recommend joining the Second Amendment Foundation as well.

NRA is running a promo where you can get a lifetime membership for $300, all you need is to be sponsored by a current lifetime member; and all the sponsorship entails is the member providing you with their membership number. I'm going to convert to lifetime by the end of the week.

I just rejoined the NRA a few days ago after a many year absence. Originally I quit them because it got to the point with them that I could no longer stand their far right wingnut politics and the never ending requests for more money from me.

I decided that it was time to suck all that up and rejoin the NRA because of all the nonsense coming out of Washington DC regarding gun bans. The NRA's non-gun related politics aren't for me, but they are the only real thing standing between us and this new effort at disarming us.

I am now an NRA Life member. But like billstaf, I did drop my membership several years ago. Mostly I couldn't afford it while I was in college. I don't always agree with all the NRA positions but they are the most powerful voice defending our 2nd amendment rights. So in my opinion it is vital that all gun owners support the NRA, the more members the NRA has the more powerful they are and that is a strong message to government that we will not be subjugated.

I've never sponsored anyone, but I am an NRA Life Member. If anyone has difficulty finding someone to sponsor them, feel free to PM me and I would be more than happy to help out.

If people can afford $50-60 for a pmag they should be able to fork out $35 to maintain the right to own one.. I would like to see NwFA require a membership to NRA. Ah maybe next year?

I am a Lifetime Benefactor Member and Recruiter.

The $300 special was supposed to end early in 2012, but it appears that they are still accepting them.

Let me know if you want the info and I'll PM it to you.

NRA Life Benefactor Member and Recruiter

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads