JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
American Rifleman is what I get, it has articles on new as well as older firearms. They also cover the political and legislative news but I think all their magazines do so.

The problem I have with online magazines is the photos clip or they are too small to see on a phone or iPad. ( old eyes)
Plus, as an earlier poster said, they're fun to leave in doctor's offices and such.

I also declined the magazine. They gave a shooters bag when I first became a life member, it fell apart a long time ago. I upgraded to benefactor last year and they sent a small pack, It's too small to actually use for anything so I gave it to goodwill.

I'm an NRA member.

Have been for years.

I pay $10.00 annually to be so.

How do/did I join so inexpensively?

I become an 'associate member' - With this membership status you get zero magazines or swag, but you will be a full fledged member.

As to becoming a life time member or benefactor or whatever other prestigious title - good stuff, but not something I'm interested in, so I re-up annually for $10.00.

Works for me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top