JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been a member for a few years. I don't get there as often as I like, but I am there quite a bit. I've met a few jackwagons there, but they are great people for the most part.

Went to TCGC today to enroll.
I may have seen you and not realized it. Was out there today and saw all the new joiners getting the lecture and tour. I shoot in the .22 range, since that's what I've got to work with. Looking fwd to the day I can invest in something heavier and get the IPSC training and work in the action pits.

MrB+
--
Trying ever so, not to be an A-.

Great facility. I always find the range officers to be extremely helpful, particularly when you are new and need clarification/help on rules or other issues.

Used to be a member, and will join again. Great facilities. I had one guy scream me down for grabbing a can of Coke off of an otherwise empty bench during a cease-fire... I was technically wrong, but it certainly could have been handled better.

Used to be a member, and will join again. Great facilities. I had one guy scream me down for grabbing a can of Coke off of an otherwise empty bench during a cease-fire... I was technically wrong, but it certainly could have been handled better.

Lol they mentioned this incident in orientation class in Saturday.

Also, if the dues give anyone heartburn, but you have time to spare, they'll give you (I think) $40 credit towards your annual dues for working two Monday morning volunteer sessions. I'd have been out there this morning if a little more sleep hadn't been more important. Maybe next week...

MrB+

I lived about ten minutes away for seven years and didn't know tcgc existed till about a year ago when I joined. I love it! I thought I was a safe gun handler and thought their rules were way overboard. That is, until I implemented them for a couple weeks. I wouldn't have it any other way now. One can never be too safe around weapons. One mistake can change your life forever. Have a fun and safe time at the range!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top