JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good luck and thank you for you future service. You might want to consider 13E (Fire Direction Control) if you qualify. A much better MOS in my opinion.
Enjoy Ft. Sill and Lawton, OK.

Congratulations! and thank you for volunteering to protect our freedom.
You're off to a great start in life. I hope you're able to take advantage of lots of training and leadership opportunities.

Poor SOB! :D

210_th_field_artillery_brigade_class_a_patch_69109_1_1024x1024.jpg

Congratulations and thank you for serving! Want a muscular brain? Then FDC! Want a massive upper body! Be a cannon cocker!

SRG A-Battery, 1/15th Artillery Regiment, 2nd Infantry Div.:)

Good on you young man! Thank you for volunteering to serve this great country. No doubt it will be very tough, but I suspect you'll be glad you decided to do it!

Thanks for your commitment!!

Careful with those cannon!!

That has to hurt!

Don't let that happen!!! Especially with an actual cannon/howitzer, you know, one that takes more than one hand to load! :D

If an old 105mm howitzer's breech block hits like that, actually and really, they will need a blotter and a shop-vac to take care of you!

Please, do not show this post to your mom or significant other!

Last Edited:
You know, as I go around doing my stuff and checking the site
occasionally, I've thought several times that I'm more and more proud to be associated with this fine young man, one of us!

He has sworn to place himself between violence and his people!
Perhaps, Veteran's Day, is adding to that proudness!

Thank you again, h4344!

If you want to get out early, use my step-son's technique: Gain enough weight to be 5 lbs over weight on your physicals. Dont lose the weight because you thought the Army was going to be Call of Duty and you are bored of driving light armored vehicles and would rather be home playing Call of DUty. Fail your physicals because you dont want to lose the weight. Get kicked out and start working at an armored car company driving armored cars. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top