Join the NRA

etrain16

Reactions
The biggest benefit is that you'll join your voice with that of 5,000,000 other members to help exert pressure at a very high level to help protect our 2nd amendment rights. That, and you'll get a magazine ;)

Reactions
The NRA is the biggest pro 2nd Amendment organization we have, they have the loudest pro firearm voice in DC.

I firmly believe every gun owner should belong to the NRA, I have even paid for the first year membership of a couple of friends to get them started.

There are other benefits such as no cost firearm insurance, up to a certain amount, discounts for many types of ins. and other items, and
I look forward to their magazine every month...always good reading.

Go to their web page to see what it's all about. If you look around on firearm related web sites you can find discounted membership fees starting at $25. with a free range bag for signing up.

Just be sure to join! And remember, we would not be enjoying our 2nd Amendment rights to this degree without them.

Reactions
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Just be sure to join! And remember, we would not be enjoying our 2nd Amendment rights to this degree without them.
Part of the 1934 federal gun laws was a limit of 10 rd magazines, the NRA got it removed so today you ARE enjoying their presence.
Plus 8 Presidents have been NRA members.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Reactions
In addition to what has been stated already, the NRA will inform you of threats to gun rights locally and nationally. The price per year is such a small sacrifice to support and be counted amoung the strongest force working to preserve the second amendment.

F2CMaDMaXX

Reactions
So long as you can ignore/deal with the constant barrage for more funding, then sign up, at least you are contributing and helping out where it's needed.

Reactions
Please be sure to donate to NRA-ILA too. This is separate from the NRA itself and is the NRA's Institute for Legislative Action - they are the ones that fight bad legislation and so forth. Regular dues don't go towards this effort, apparently due to tax laws/regulations/whatever. BTW, the NRA Roundup program at MidwayUSA donates to NRA-ILA. I'm pretty sure there are other firearms businesses who do the same.

Thanks for supporting the 2nd amendment and welcome to NWFA!

eldbillbo

Reactions
The Anti gunners are always calling the NRA a special interest group they are wrong the 5,000.000 members is the voice of American People.

Where would we be without them? Not here cause this board would not exist cause none of you would own a firearm.

If you don't want to sign up at least donate you don't need to send them your name send them a money order. Join the battle cause thats what it is.

Preaching to the choir won't help and if your too busy to get off your butt and protest or write letters to your politicians at least support the NRA cause they support you as a gun owner weather you support them or not.

I opted for electronic messages and told them when i signed up i did not want solicitation and they complied.

wouldn't it be great if all gun owners were NRA members . then we could finally shut the anti gunners up once and for all when they finally see the real numbers.

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Little Shop!
    I went in the place several weeks ago while visiting my kid at school. I ended up buying a new set of electronic ear muffs as my old ones were...
  • Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    My go-to
    Neil has been nothing but professional, helpful and fair since I was a brand new shooter. He and his staff treat everyone with respect and you...
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    Completely unhappy!
    Not happy, customer service is highly lacking, and the male employees are rude. We wont be back!!
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
Top Bottom