Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Join the Bundy Family in Celebration!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by U201491, Mar 28, 2015.

1. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Attention All Oath Keepers!

Join the Bundy Family in Celebration!

I received a note from Dan Maloney, President of Southern Nevada Oath Keepers:

Please send out a National email-blast of Cliven Bundy's personal invitation to Oath Keepers nationwide to attend the Bundy Ranch Anniversary Celebration. The message is shown below:

Mr. Bundy has extended a special invitation to Oath Keepers nationwide to come and enjoy the weekend long celebration of American bred Liberty, Freedom and the un-daunting spirit of American Patriotism. Cliven, his wife Carol, his family and hundreds of American Patriots from across this great land will be gathered in the kind of fellowship that can be found only in the land that our founding American Patriots fought for. Make plans to be here. God bless.

Bundy Ranch Anniversary Celebration!

upload_2015-3-28_22-11-44.png

Date: April 10-12, 2015 (Fri, Sat, Sun)

Location: Bundy Ranch - Bunkerville NV 89007 - Exit 112 off of I-15, follow the American flags

Purpose: To gather in celebration of our liberties, agency and stand with God, for our U.S. Constitution, State sovereignty, Property rights and to enjoy access to our lands.

Who is Invited: All people who enjoy freedom

Activities: Camping, Off Roading, Hiking, Playing in the River, Evening BBQ (Bundy Beef), Shooting- Come camp all weekend if you would like.

Stage Activities: Slide/Video Show, Live Band, Cowboy Poetry, Guest Speakers

Program: Friday & Saturday Evening; Stage activities and BBQ. Sunday; Testimony meeting, share your feelings for God and county

Special Invitation: Those who express music, poetry, words, documentaries and other arts. Those who hold political office. The cowboys. Those who supported with prayers and finances. The militia who keep us safe. Media outlets both friendly and unfriendly (TV, radio, internet, books, magazines and other). All those who have invited the Bundy family to speak and teach around the world.

oath-keepers-cliven-bundy.jpg

Camp Oath Keepers: Mr. Bundy has set aside a remarkable area, close to the river and all of the planned festivities, for our use and we've named it "Camp Oath Keepers". It has been set aside by Cliven for our exclusive use and in addition to being large enough for numerous tent sites, it will accommodate several large RV's (sorry, no hook-ups) as well. Sanitation facilities will be onsite and there is plenty of open space for children to play. Copy the url below and paste it into your browser for an aerial view of "Camp Oath Keepers".

http://binged.it/1BC89Lb
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at the phone number and email address shown below.

See you there!
    Cliven-Bundy-riding-horse-with-flag.jpg

Our contact information is:

Southern Nevada Oath Keepers
    8545 W. Warm Springs
    Ste A-4 #101
    Las Vegas, NV 89113
    Phone: 702-359-2815
    Email: snok.mail@gmail.com

Thank You!

Dan Maloney, President
    Southern Nevada Oath Keepers
    702-919-9093

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  2. balaperdida

balaperdida eastern idaho Well-Known Member

My first thought, from the title, was Ted Bundy. Then I read the post.

3. U201494

U201494 Well-Known Member

I was thinking Kelly Bundy in a tube-top and short skirt, but that's just me.

66PonyCar and frauhunter like this.
  4. balaperdida

balaperdida eastern idaho Well-Known Member

Oh, yeah! Purged my thought, then moved in Kelly Bundy.

5. pdrake

pdrake WA Active Member

Same here.

6. CoastRange57

CoastRange57 Western Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Nice..should be no lack of G men infiltrators show up with publicity like that. Expect long distance surveillance, over flights and satellite shots.

7. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Bet they do a good beef BBQ, those country people know how to eat. It would be fun to visit I think.:)

Caveman Jim likes this.
  8. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

I was wondering if they give a seminar about how to tell the federal government to piss off.

Stomper, Caveman Jim and U201491 like this.
  9. U201491

That crap takes place 24-7 all across the country. Nothing special about this event. They have been there done that already. No big deal. Anyone that stands up for freedom or the Constitution is on their radar.

Stomper and Caveman Jim like this.
  10. U201491

They did a good job of that already :)

Stomper and Caveman Jim like this.
  11. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

No... I seminar for everyone that keeps asking what we can do to stop the libs. A grand scale meeting. With a BBQ, and diet Pepsi for the non drinkers. And of course burbon for the gentlemen

12. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

I would like to go to the Bundy BBQ... piece of history right there now.