JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish I still had a membership. If you do and they still allow you to bring guests, I'm sure Jenny and I would be able to make it just about any weekday evening.

I wish I still had a membership. If you do and they still allow you to bring guests, I'm sure Jenny and I would be able to make it just about any weekday evening.

I usually do 4 o’clock shoots during the week is that to early?

Unfortunately, she doesn't get home until around 6pm. 6:30 would probably be the earliest we could make it.

I think it's about time to start talking about our first 'official' meet so we can include everyone.

Hey Bruce, thanks for taking us yesterday. We both had a great time. We'll have to do it again soon.

Hey Bruce, thanks for taking us yesterday. We both had a great time. We'll have to do it again soon.

Ha it was fun we need to do it again and Joey Link is right JENNY FROM THE BLOG :) I mean Jenny C shoots his Sig 226 better than he does. I like the grand finally shooting Joey Link Glock M19 with night site with the lights off we all shot 1.5” to 3” groups at fifty feet.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top