JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Ive seen this community do some pretty awesome things in my time here and through my time with Trash No Land. The PNW has a hell of a good gun community.

One of our own has an issue and is in desperate need for better firearm security.

What do you say we get him one!

I'll commit $60 to this cause myself.

@Joe Link is there anyway we can utilize the sites donate system for this?

Any mods willing to take on the task of keeping and tracking the money?

@AndyinEverson @Kruejl @Spray-n-pray

The original thread was taken down for good reasoning.

Without saying too much, a member here is in a pickle with a family member and firearm security. We need to come together to ensure he's able to safely store his firearm!

Last Edited:
I was thinking about ordering at least a gun cabinet for him. I'll chip in $50 for a safe for his family. we dont need the police to fix is problem, we just need us.

I agree with whoever posted about making some -mart sympathetic to his cause....let them take the liability......if we can do it in 24-48 hrs i'm in for $20

Ive seen this community do some pretty awesome things in my time here and through my time with Trash No Land. The PNW has a hell of a good gun community.

One of our own has an issue and is in desperate need for better firearm security.

What do you say we get him one!

I'll commit $60 to this cause myself.

@Joe Link is there anyway we can utilize the sites donate system for this?

Any mods willing to take on the task of keeping and tracking the money?

@AndyinEverson @Kruejl @Spray-n-pray

Thanks for posting this @Reno911. This is exactly what a community is for.

We can't tie this in with NWFA's finances, but I'll vouch for @Reno911 being a standup guy if he's willing to put this together.

Any details on what size and type of safe? Sounds like a combo lock would be best, considering one could take the keys by force. This does add to the cost though, and I guess the keys could be hidden?

I'm in for $40.

HE has 6 long guns we need to secure and possibly a small finger safe for his glock......... Lets show him the best of NWFA

Thanks Alexx and Meridian!

Hey I will toss in some cash to and am I the couve and may be able to help deliver if need be.........

Put me down for 40 and where to go with the funds.......

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads