JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
That song just popped up on shuffle while I was drying and oiling some guns from a deer hunt with my son, and I thought I'd throw it up here.

YouTube - Johnny Cash - I hung my Head (with Lyrics)

Ya can't take a bullet back. I watched a neighbor wound a deer today, and we couldn't find it. He didn't check his zero this summer, just went with what worked last year. The buck was hit in a hindquarter, and we looked for hours, to no avail. There's a good chance the buck will die in vain. He hung his head.

As a kid, I shot a cedar fencepost with my .22, 'knowing' that the fencepost would stop the bullet from hitting the goat behind it. I was wrong, and the goat humped up, gutshot, and I had to finish the job when my folks got home. I hung my head, and still do today over that.

My buddy shot himself in the forearm with a Sigma trying to field strip it, after another guy loaded it when he wasn't looking. He didn't hang his head...he just cussed a lot.

Be careful out there, and give no reason to hang your head.
Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads