JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I went YouTube looking for more videos of Revees doing 3gun and this guy came up INSTRUCTOR ZERO VOLUME 1 LOL for some reason I can't link stuff so you will have to look it up INSTRUCTOR ZERO TAC PILLS VOLUME 1

Spoilers, duh.

Just saw this - on Amazon and Xfinity not on Netflix today.
Pay for stream.

I have some issues- Everything wrong with Jon Wick 2

1. If his name is Jonathan, you do not spell it John !?!
2. The roads are wet, because of course they are.
3. ...

Great things
I thought the gun handling was fantastic and mostly realistic.
I want a bullet count tho, seemed like the 30 rnd mags went dry quick and the glocks didn't.
How many mags did he carry - and why stash long guns but not mags.
Ruby Rose does a good job on her pistol work too. I liked her in Orange is the New Black.
Showing Keanu's character staying hurt - brused etc. no miracle healing.
Ian McShane.

I wish a lot of Bond was more like this. And they could/should have stolen some more from Bond
- suits, polite, bars, taken, Wick needs a Shrublands. (Thunderball health spa)

Keanu Reeves Blanton's The Original Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey from John Wick | TheTake

Arch Motorcycle

Wick 1 - was free with Prime today.

As wrong as that scene is without them being specifically set up for that sound level, you will not really notice it during the movie. As a complete package, it's just too darn good :)

I saw JW2. I'll give it 4 steaming turds. The book (if there was one) might have been more interesting. What was commendable in the movie was negated by stupid things like how many times JW can go tumbling down concrete step with no broken bones or how many times he can bounce off a car and still fight for twenty more minutes. I like action movies as much as anyone else but at least make them slightly believable.
Don't get me started on that steaming turd Mad Max remake. It made me want to rub Wasabi in my eyes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top