JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hope he is pro A2?

He trained three days a week at Tarans facility. That in it of its self does not mean he is 2a but it is worth something . watch some YouTube video of him live fire training. He Is actually really good.

i don't know anyone who can shoot like that in real life and is not pro 2a. He certainly is not promoting anti gun prop in this movie.

He trained three days a week at Tarans facility. That in it of its self does not mean he is 2a but it is worth something . watch some YouTube video of him live fire training. He Is actually really good.

i don't know anyone who can shoot like that in real life and is not pro 2a. He certainly is not promoting anti gun prop in this movie.
To tag on to this, I read recently that he has attended Glock parties in the past?? I know I saw some pictures of him posing with Tori Tonaka and some other gun industry people. EIther way after watching the YouTube videos of him training at Taran, he is pretty damn good.

Found interviews of him.
And he is not anti gun, feels we should all have access to them..

Dam I was shooting 3 gun in Nevada before 3 gun was cool.

I'll probably check it out when it comes out on Netflix, but I get bored with these movies where the guy single handedly plows through dozens of bad guys without harm (besides the token flesh wound he always gets).

The first one did have good action sequences but personally I need a bit more substance before I call it a classic;)

I haven't seen the first one. My wife and I are going to watch it this weekend so we can see the second in theater.

Have heard great things on it. I have seen video's of Reeves training for the movie.

The first movie is available on Amazon Prime. You may be able to rent it now. When we watched it the price was about $15 to purchase which is cheaper than the theater, plus we have watched it more than once.

I seriously doubt it will be on Netflix any time in the foreseable future.

I'll probably check it out when it comes out on Netflix, but I get bored with these movies where the guy single handedly plows through dozens of bad guys without harm (besides the token flesh wound he always gets).

The first one did have good action sequences but personally I need a bit more substance before I call it a classic;)

Okay okay. cult classic!

Wqyching him mow through dozens of bad guys was good stress release.

He actually trained for the movie. Not just a weekend course either like other actors do, it looks like he's been doing drills for months.. For that fact alone Ill actually pay to see it in theaters.

See hollywood, you can still reach an untapped market if you quit being anti firearm bigots.

I haven't seen the first one. My wife and I are going to watch it this weekend so we can see the second in theater.

Have heard great things on it. I have seen video's of Reeves training for the movie.

If you like gratuitous violence you'll like John Wick...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top