JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When I was a kid my Grandfather had a tons of firearms. there is one in particular that I remember. It was in it's original box, under his desk.

The box said John Wayne on it...and I think it also said "Six Shooter". I believe the artwork on the box was drawn and was an action pic, like riding on a horse maybe? I opened the box, the gun was stainless, I think. This gun was purchased new by my grandfather in the 1970's or earlier.

Anyway, my grandpa's new wife conveniently lost his whole gun collection when he died...which included heirloom pieces that came with my family from Pennsylvania to Oregon, guns that were in my family at least 150 years... :angry:

Can anyone help me find the pistol I am talking about? I am having terrible luck trying to fin something like this.

In 1982 there were 3 Colts offered but the deluxe was silver plated with gold plated image of JW on horseback. Value around 8,000.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top